I know people love to say you’re “only as old as you feel.” And while that’s a really positive outlook on life . . . yeah, it’s not really true.
A new survey found the average person thinks you officially “grow up” at age 38. And here are the ages when people say you’re TOO OLD to do certain things . . .
1. You’re too old to get a tattoo or a belly button piercing at 38.
2. You’re also too old to get drunk in public when you’re 38.
3. You’re too old to watch reality TV when you’re 41 . . . but come on.
4. You’re too old to wear a football jersey at 42. Although, again, really?
5. You’re too old to go clubbing at 44.
6. Go to a music festival at 45.
7. Wear a bikini at 46.
8. Wear skinny jeans at 47.
9. Have a Facebook profile at 49.
10. And stay out past midnight when you’re 52.