What would you do with $1,723? Buy a go-cart? Take a trip? It can be yours on Monday. All you have to do is beat Spence in ‘Spence’s Challenge’. Jackpot courtesy of Mr. Terrible and Terrible Herbst.
- Who went against doctor’s orders to fly across the country to be with NBA sideline reporter Craig Sager as he underwent a bone marrow transplant? A: CHARLES BARKLEY
- Nearly 10,000 workers are suing which fast food company for making them work without pay? A: CHIPOTLE
- Apparently, Beyoncé has an obsession with a certain number. Which one? A: FOUR
- Olympic Bronze Medalist J’den Cox wants to play football for the University of Missouri. What sport did her medal in? A: WRESTLING
- Some celebs are giving them up since they’re linked to killing whales, giving you wrinkles, and making you fart… while you enjoy your iced latte… what are they? A: DRINKING STRAWS