A new study ranked 150 cities in America according to how “fun” they are. They looked at 51 different factors, like the number of bars, restaurants, and sporting venues…how nice the weather is…and how much it costs to do stuff.
Here’s the top ten . . .
1. Las Vegas. It’s one of the more expensive cities to have fun in. But it ranked first in nightlife, and third in “entertainment and recreation.”
2. Orlando. It has a lot of touristy stuff, and the weather’s nice.
3. Miami. It ranked second for nightlife.
4. New Orleans.
5. Salt Lake City. It has a good nightlife, and there’s a lot of outdoorsy stuff to do.
6. Cincinnati. It ranked high in “entertainment,” and it’s not very expensive.
7. Fort Lauderdale. So that’s the third city in Florida to make the top ten.
8. St. Louis.
10. Scottsdale, Arizona.
America’s three biggest cities didn’t do very well. New York came in 121st . . . Los Angeles is 110th . . . and Chicago is 81st. Check out the full list at wallethub.com.