- Elevated Juice – Great all around product, love the taste of their juices, mylks & acia/pitaya products. Love the atmosphere which is very welcoming & the names of the juices. My favorite would probably have to be their REFRESH.
- Pressed For Juice – Like the organization of the menu, definitely a unique yet very inviting setup. Staff is very informative.
- Function Juicery – A fan of the petite venue. Kind of dark inside but inviting nonetheless. Milk tasted somewhat sour, but the juice was great. Love their labeling too!
- Fruits & Roots – Great juices and love their Chai Nutmilk. Also a great atmosphere.
- The Juice Standard – Not bad tasting but they don’t compare to the others. Small inside but love how all of the staff is in sync!
Hand-picked cherries are seen during harvest at Catoctin Mountain Orchard June 17, 2011, in Thurmont, Maryland. The brown marmorated stink bug, an invasive insect species from Asia has become a serious pest in fruit-growing regions damaging cherries, peaches and plums by inserting their sucking mouth parts into tender fruit, causing ugly scarring called "cat facing". Each female will lay enough eggs to make another 400 stink bugs. AFP Photo/Paul J. Richards (Photo credit should read PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images)Paul J. Richards/AFP/Getty Images