Just shy of $1,200…. and it could all be yours just for tying Spence. Do you study for Spence’s Challenge? or are you more of a “wing it” kind-of person?
Either way, you may want to look at some headlines before Tuesday morning at 7:25a. It could be worth $2,198 if you beat him.
- SNL had their biggest premiere since what year? A: 2008
- The United States won the Ryder Cup for the first time since what year? A: 2008
- Name one of the members of the USA Ryder Cup team. A: PHIL MICKELSON, JORDAN SPEITH, DUSTIN JOHNSON, PATRICK REED, RICKIE FOWLER, JIMMIE WALKER, MATT KUCHER, BROOKS KOEPKA, BRANDT SNEDEKER, ZACK JOHNSON, RYAN MOORE
- Yesterday was New England’s first shutout since what year? A: 2006
- Including yesterday, how many times has New England been shut out at Gillette Stadium? A: ONE