How are you at trivia? Do your friends call you the Messiah of pop culture knowledge? Put that big brain to work and win some money in the process.
The Terrible Herbst Spence’s Challenge Jackpot currently sits at $1,248…. and that’s just for tying him. Mr. Terrible will throw in an extra $1000 in if you can BEAT Spence. Play Thursday morning at 7:25a.
And just in case you needed it, here are Wednesday’s questions for reference:
- Which city hosted last night’s American League Wild Card game? A: TORONTO
- Which University hosted last night’s Vice Presidential debate? A: LONGWOOD
- Judge Judy is the highest paid television personality. Who’s number 2? A: MATT LAUER
- Which founding fathers of punk music are getting their own street in NYC? A: THE RAMONES
- Lady Gaga’s performing at halftime, Taylor Swift just signed a big deal for a pre-Super Bowl concert… where is the Super Bowl this year? A: HOUSTON