How are you at trivia? Do your friends call you the Messiah of pop culture knowledge? Put that big brain to work and win some money in the process.
The Terrible Herbst Spence’s Challenge Jackpot currently sits at $1,273…. and that’s just for tying him. Mr. Terrible will throw in an extra $1000 in if you can BEAT Spence. Play Friday morning at 7:25a.
And just in case you needed it, here are Thursday’s questions for reference:
- There’s an all-female spinoff of ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ coming….. what’s it going to be called? A: OCEAN’S EIGHT
- The nation’s largest shopping mall is making headlines by announcing they are closing on Thanksgiving this year. What state are they in? A: MINNESOTA
- The San Francisco Giants won an exciting National League Wild Card game last night. Who do they play next? A: CHICAGO CUBS
- The plaza in front of Las Vegas City Hall just got renamed for whom? A: OSCAR GOODMAN
- The governor has called for a special legislative session to discuss the stadium plan. When is that happening? A: MONDAY