….. And into Toy Drive we go! Yeah, yeah, Sarah lost today….. but that just means $673 of Mr. Terrible’s cash is yours when we pick the game up on Tuesday, December 13th.
- In 1986, “Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home” had a role in it for the actor who was arguably the biggest star in the world with all of his movies, comedy albums, and television success. Which actor, and huge Star Trek fan, was it? A: EDDIE MURPHY
- A group of workers in Tennessee will split the latest big Powerball jackpot. How many of them are there? A: TWENTY
- Who is the host of the New Celebrity Apprentice? A: ARNOLD SCHWARTZENEGGER
- The world’s oldest person just celebrated which birthday? A: 117
- Which former Vice President went virtually unnoticed in Trump Tower yesterday? A: DAN QUAYLE