If you consider yourself a pop culture guru, you’re going to want to listen Tuesday at 7:25a. If you can beat Spence in “Spence’s Challenge”, you could walk away with the Terrible Herbst Jackpot…. over $1,500.
Here are Friday’s questions. Study Up!!
- In a Wednesday interview, New Jersey governor Chris Christie ripped which sports team, their stadium, and their fans? A: PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
- Monopoly is saying goodbye to which iconic game piece?? A: THIMBLE
- After divorcing Tom Cruise, but before marrying Keith Urban… Nicole Kidman was engaged to who? A: LENNY KRAVITZ
- A 7-yr-old wrote a letter to a really big company saying that one day she would like a job there. She got a letter back from the CEO. Which Company? A: GOOGLE
- Scarlett Byrne is going to be one of the first women to pose nude when Playboy starts doing that again. What movie series is she best known for? A: HARRY POTTER (Malfoy’s Slytherin classmate Pansy Parkinson… also fiancé to Cooper Hefner… Hugh’s son)