There’s some magical force that immediately makes women ALL start doing the same “mom things” once they have kids. And sure, some moms skip a few of them…but no one is totally immune. A new survey asked people how many of these classic “mom things” their mothers did when they were growing up . . . or still do now. Check ’em out . . .
1. Leaves you in the grocery store line while she goes to grab one more thing…90% of people’s moms have done that.
2. Texts with just one finger…83%.
3. Won’t get you a snack when you’re out because you “have food in the house”…82%.
4. Gets into never-ending conversations with people she runs into at the store…73%.
5. Still holds grudges against kids who wronged you years or decades ago…69%.
6. Tells you that you look beautiful or handsome even when you look terrible…68%.
7. Holds her arm out in front of you when she slams on the brakes..58%.
8. Calls celebrities by the wrong name…55%.
9. Literally always has tissues on her in case you need one…51%.
10. Hands you mail that was addressed to you that she’d already opened…49%.