Hey, could you use $1,748??? It’s super easy to take home the Terrible Herbst Jackpot.
You know all those article and news stories that your friends share on your timeline?? If you read the headlines, then you’ll rock at this game. Chet puts together 5 pop culture trivia questions every day based on those headlines you’re already reading….. so win yourself some money!!!
Play Spence’s Challenge everyday at 7:25a!!
Here are example questions for you to reference:
- Which singer, who had a number one song in the 80s, posted a Facebook video saying they are “depressed, suicidal, and living in a TravelLodge in Hackensack, New Jersey?” A: SINEAD O’CONNOR
- What NFL star announced their retirement yesterday by what is being called “an epic video”? A: VINCE WILFORK
- Inmate snatched keys and took control of part of the prison in which state? A: ARKANSAS
- The Dow Jones average closed at another record high Monday. How many record closes in a row is that? A: NINE
- In their first ever acquisition, who bought the comic book publisher behind “Kingsman” and “Kick-Ass”? A: NETFLIX