Are you a P1? Do you love money? Why not call everyday at 7:25am for a chance to play Spence’s Challenge? Here’s how it works: Thirty seconds to answer five trivia questions ripped straight from the biggest pop-culture headlines! If you tie Spence, you can win the $1373 in the Terrible Herbst Spence’s Challenge Jackpot! Beat Spence, and we’ll throw in an extra $1,000! Practice, Play, Win!
Call Everyday at 7:25am for a chance to play
- A World War II submarine was discovered intact with 23 bodies inside. What country does it belong to? A: GERMANY
- And speaking of losing nearly 60 pounds for a role in the 90s, Matt Damon said, “All I ate was(BLANK).” A: CHICKEN BREAST
- What notable star recently shot down Leah Remini’s claim that they were Scientologist? A: JADA PINKETT SMITH
- Dodge has announced a recall of nearly half 1 million of their trucks. By what model name are the trucks called? A: RAM
- Reporters yesterday say a merger is brain between T-Mobile and which other wireless carrier? A: SPRINT