- Today's Funky 4: Happy Halloween Today on the Funky 4 Plus One More, we played songs for Halloween. Check out all the songs we played, plus, CLASSIC F4 video from Michael Jackson - 'Thriller'.
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes Halloween's here again, and naturally it's time to give everyone what they want to see: celebrities in costumes.
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in 'Dangerous' Video: Watch The EDM producer realizes his F1 fantasies with real-life driver Romain Grosjean and lots and lots of models.
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She's Doing it Wrong Maybe next time Miley can avoid any controversy and come up with her own dance?
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes Teenage pop stars: they're just like us.
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit Chris Brown has settled a lawsuit with the man he allegedly assaulted last October outside of a Washington D.C. hotel.
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album Williams played coy when asked about the long-running alt-rock project, which hasn't released a full-length since 2010.
- Nicki Minaj Drops 'Pinkprint' Teaser on Instagram: Watch Fans are going to have to wait until Dec. 15 to get their hands on The Pinkprint, but Nicki Minaj wants them to know she's been working on more than just music.
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her 'Idol,' Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call While there are many reasons to look up to Lorde, she has found her own hero, one who is rather god-like. At least, in his professional opinion.
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye's Family in Court Over Alleged 'Blurred Lines' Ripoff It's been a tough year for Thicke, and now some of that drama will carry over into 2015 when he faces the Gaye family in court.
- Today's Funky 4: Jennifer Lopez, Usher & More Today on the Funky 4 Plus One More, we played songs from Jennifer Lopez and Usher. Check out all the songs we played, plus, CLASSIC F4 video from Beyonce'.
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for 'Stay With Me' Duet: Watch Sheeran had previously covered the track on BBC1's Live Lounge back in June.
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha's Mother, Accuses Her of 'Tortious Interference' Kesha's ongoing battle against Dr. Luke has taken a new turn.
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion Kim Cesarion - an R&B and pop singer who has a history as a classically trained musician - talked to us about his love of suits, the fresh and clean fashion in Stockholm and how to properly accessorize the lapel of a man's suit.
- Interview: Usher Talks 'UR Experience' Tour, 'Hands of Stone,' Bieber and Strippers Not necessarily in that order.