- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé's Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot Tolot chatted with us about three specific looks from the book that we think any woman could create for a dramatic holiday makeup look.
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign If you're looking for the perfect girly stocking stuffer, Katy Perry and Covergirl have come through just before Black Friday in her newly unveiled holiday campaign for the makeup giant.
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life To help ease your stress this holiday season, Radio.com came up with a foolproof gift guide for all those music lovers in your life. Seriously, nothing says happy holidays like an inflatable confetti banana from Miley Cyrus or a painting of Taylor...
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift's Manager For One Night, And One Night Only Lorde also performed her latest hit "Yellow Flicker Beat" off the Mockingjay - Part 1 soundtrack.
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen Turn down for Christmas with Diplo's new holiday mixtape.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and everywhere you turn in H+M you'll see Mother Monster and her recent duet partner, Tony Bennett.
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler's Scathing Comments Grande took the high road when responding to Midler's commentary, saying that "she's always a fan no matter what."
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet Listen to what just might be a glimpse into the pop superstar's upcoming full-length.
- First Times: Nick Jonas We speak with Nick Jonas about the first time he met Demi Lovato, the first funny rumor he ever heard about himself and his first celebrity crush.
- Meet One Direction's New Member Ray What happens backstage at the AMAs does not stay backstage, at least not if the internet has anything to say about it.
- Rihanna's New 'Rogue' Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love After a teasing of the campaign on Twitter earlier in November, it's official: Rihanna's new scent will be available in time for Christmas.
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in 'Sledgehammer' Video: Watch And a man bearing, yes, a sledgehammer.
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch He was joined by other rappers across the nation who participated in protests and spoke out against the result in Ferguson.
- Dej Loaf Debuts 'Try Me' With Help From The Roots on 'Tonight Show': Watch Dressed in a wrap-around sweater and a pair of glitter slip-on sneakers, the Detroit rapper showed us exactly why Drake is such a fan.
- Ariana Grande's Sexy Act is 'Ridiculous,' According to Bette Midler Midler says it's surprising to see Grande, with her "silly high voice, a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch looking so ridiculous."