The Great Garage & Antique Sale
Saturday, October 8, 2016 | 6:30 am-2:00 pm
6:30 – 8:00 am: Early Bird Admission for only $5
Tired of driving all over town going from garage sale to garage sale looking for a great deal or that rare diamond in the rough? Well we’re to help! CBS Radio presents The Great Garage and Antique Sale on Saturday, October 8th from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Silverton Hotel & Casino. Come shop and explore as we take over 100 neighborhood garage sales and put them all in one place for the day! Bring your appetite for bargains, fun, food, and activities for the kids!
General admission is free after 8 am. Or, for you early birds out there, you can get in starting at 6:30 am for only $5.
Are you interested in selling your stuff at The Great Garage & Antique Sale? Do you live in a neighborhood with an HOA that won’t let you have a garage sale after you’ve done your fall cleaning? We’re here to help! With thousands of people expected to attend, you’ll have your items sold in no time at all!
Non-Commercial (household and personal items) 17×17 spaces are available for only $50!
Limited Commercial (new and/or manufactured items) 17×17 spaces are available for $500 on a first come first serve basis!
We are only providing the space. If you’d like to rent tables, chairs or power you can do so as an add at checkout for your booth space.
- 8 foot tables are $10 each
- Folding chairs are $2 each
- Standard 110v/20amp power is $50 (power must purchased in advance)
FAQ & ADDITIONAL EVENT VENDOR INFORMATION:
- Space rental is confirmed only after payment has been received. No refunds will be given.
- Rain or shine event!
- No food or drink sales allowed unless permission has been granted in advance by CBS Radio Stations Inc.
- Any items that remain unsold and vendors would not like to take home may be donated to charity who will be on-site at the end of the event to collect the donations.
- Vendors are responsible to leave their space the same way they found it, empty! Vendors will be assessed a cleaning fee for any booth space left with trash or items.
- Vendors will receive an e-mail 3 days prior to the event with load-in instructions, layout, booth location and any applicable tax forms.
- Weapons and hazardous materials of any kind may not be sold at the event.
- All vendors must complete and sign a CBS Radio Legal Event Agreement prior to setup.