Yung Jon Que
Yung Jon Que, born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, started his radio career at the age of 17.
After success hosting a #1 Afternoon drive radio show & hosting club nights throughout the Hawaiian Islands, he decided to move to the 9th island, Las Vegas, to continue his radio career at 98.5 KLUC, where he rose from weekend on-air personality to his current position as the #1 Midday talent in Las Vegas.
In what city was Slum Dog Millionaire set? Karen Carpenter from “The Carpenters” died from what disorder? What was Prince’s 2002 album called? A few of the questions from today’s 4 Question’s @ Noon.
Who has scored the most touchdowns in a NFL season? What was “30 Rock” originally called? And what does it mean to be an “understudy”? Just a few of the question’s on today’s 4 Question’s @ Noon check it out!
What city is the brightest man-made place on earth? Or what does O.C.D really stand for? Everyone loves trivia, or at least i do! lol check out the question’s from today’s 4 Question’s @ Noon
Who was responsible for the 40-Hour work week and the minimum wage? Do you know what the opposite of professional? Just a couple of questions featured in today’s Old School Lunch Hour for all you trivia lovers!
Trivia lovers! Do you know what muscle is directly below your lungs? Or what year the arcade game “space invaders” was released? Its all in the 4 Question’s @ Noon today.
What do you call a vintage port wine that comes from a specific vineyard? Or what is that surgical incision made to deliver babies called? These question’s were featured on the 4 Question’s @ Noon today take a look!
4 Question’s @ Noon fun trivia in the middle of your work day! Featuring questions about the famous Alcatraz, 3M, and the study of man! Listen live weekdays 12pm-1pm on 98.5 KLUC and on the Radio.com app.
The 4 Question’s At Noon featuring questions about the Siberian Tiger, The Telegraph, and China’s last Emperor. Up for grabs? A eat and greet with DJ Pauly D from the Jersey Shore!
Today’s 4 Questions @ Noon featuring question’s about the human heart, where saturn’s are made, and Berlin all in one great game! Question’s everyday starting at noon.
Adam Richard Wiles AKA Calvin Harris known for his hit record with Neyo “Let’s Go” and mega hit with Rihanna “We Found Love”. Harris was also the house DJ at the 2012 MTV Video Music [...]
- RT @sandeebonita: My life is complete when this guy is blasting on @985KLUC @icecube http://t.co/svXXDIlyjc 44 minutes ago
- RT @testa23: @985KLUC a little #summertime would be good #willsmith #drumsplease 44 minutes ago
- RT @vegasuploaded: MyBirthday, BBQ, Kicking it at the pool with friends blasting @985KLUC 44 minutes ago
- RT @joegirl4ever: I'm loving the throwback weekend on @985KLUC ! 1 hour ago
- So glad youre loving our #ThrowbackWknd RT @49ermomnwife: Love this song @985KLUC 1 hour ago
- LL Cool J At KLUC Performance... Memorial Day Gallery Spence's Celebrity Sex Tape... Billboard Music Awards...
- [Gallery] Different Looks For... Top Money Making American... LAVO Vice Sundays - May 12th,... LAVO Vice Sundays - May 5th,...
- Kids Fest 2013 The Best Ways to Pamper... New Hollow Band In 98.5 KLUC... Marina & The Diamonds At...
- Name That Celebrity Mom Rack [Gallery] Celebs In Town For... Ditch Fridays 5/3/13 2nd Annual Chet Buchanan...